I spent today making massage bars and little soaps.
I couldn’t actually get all the right ingredients, so there was a certain amount of improvisation. The only once that worked really well was these dinosaur massage bars.
Less successful was the experiment with simply melting down some soap and sticking it in a mould. It was way too stiff and crumbly.
Least successful was the massage bars made with hand cream. The cream just didn’t melt in at all, and it separated on cooling.
Since I was in a bathroomy improvement mood, I cleaned out the shelves and made a little man-zone for my partner’s shaving kit.
Hope he likes it!